Access Temporary Cement is the perfect choice for short-term cementation of crowns and bridges.
The auto mix system eliminates pad mixing and delivers a perfect mix every time. And the small hand syringe eliminates the need for a bulky mixing gun. A softer, semi-elastic set allows for easier removal and minimal clean up. Access Temporary Cement has thick and semi-elastic properties for safe adhesion to a temporary crown or bridge. Flexible set for good retention and easy removal. Containing calcium hydroxide, Access Temporary Cement supports tooth vitality with the formation of secondary dentine and provides a bacteriostatic effect. Ideal for use with Access Crown, acrylic, implant retained crowns or other well-fitted prosthesis with no open margins. If you have open margins, this type of cement may "wash out" causing sensitivity and failure. It contains calcium hydroxide as a bacteriostatic agent to inhibit mold growth. It flows easily, due to its low film thickness, making for easy placement. It is stable in the mouth, strong and flexible, allowing for easy removal.
- Loads easily into restorations
- Bacteriostatic - contains calcium hydroxide
- Easy removal of excess cement due to two phase set
- Aesthetically pleasing shade match
- No eugenol to interfere with resin placements
- More patient comfort — removes cleanly before final cementation