Smarter. Faster. And still no cleanup or packing cord.
Gingitrac has been re-formulated to a NEW 1:1 Vinyl Polysiloxane formula. Easier to express from automix gun. Longer shelf-life. And faster set time.
Still simply syringe the retraction paste into the sulcus with our patented NeedleTip™, apply bite pressure with a GingiCap, and wait a few minutes. GingiTrac's built-in astringent controls oozing, while the flow-able Vinyl Polysiloxane material gently pushes the gingiva.
Your patient does the work, and ends the frustration of traditional cord packing. For retracting multiple units all at once, simply make a bite matrix, using Access® Blue (our fast bite impression VPS material). Syringe the retraction paste onto the sulcus, and apply bite pressure. The matrix allows your patients' bite pressure to be distributed evenly and simultaneously over multiple teeth.
And, since GingiTrac materials are silicone based, removal is fast and easy! GingiTrac materials slip cleanly out of the sulcus without trauma. And, you can preview your upcoming impression by inspecting the set GingiTrac upon removal.
- Single crown or multiple crown retraction, all without packing cord
- Works in less than 5 minutes, regardless of number of preps
- Get more accurate impressions
- No hands in mouth
- Works gently, no tissue trauma or ligament damage
- Contains aluminum sulfate astringent to control bleeding and oozing
- Easy-to-use 1:1 50ml automix gun system mixes and delivers GingiTrac
- Removes cleanly, in one piece, without rinsing