Reflective Oral Devices
With IsoVue, dentists and hygienists have the option to work alone while maintaining a clear view of the tooth.
IsoVue™ is a line of reflective oral devices that increase visibility and shed more light on treatment and restoration areas. The bendable, winged structures fold at the crease to: prop open the mouth, retract the tongue and cheeks, and improve moisture control in the mouth by directing saliva away from the prep.
IsoVue is available in two shapes — custom-designed in three sizes to fit comfortably in the mouth. The Anterior design illuminates three-quarters of the mouth, and the Quadrant design illuminates one-half. The mirrored, non-glass surface reflects light to the oral cavity, illuminating the work area to help increase productivity. IsoVue is easily placed in the mouth and its soft edges ensure patient comfort.
BILATERAL BITE BLOCK
- Patient can comfortably close down
- Mouth remains open for dentists or hygienists
- Inter-occlusal dimension can be adjusted, if needed
- Different sizes available
- Provides for a larger (tongue-free) work area
- Comfortable for the patient
- Tongue retraction alone minimizes saliva flow
- No "wandering" cotton rolls needed
CHEEK AND LIP RETRACTION
- Winged structure allows for quick and accurate placement of device
- Cheek and lips will be comfortably retracted
MIRROR AND ILLUMINATION
- Stationary mirror
- Mirrored surface provides accurate vision
- Illumination to light up dark areas of the mouth
- Non-glass — will not shatter like glass