Introducing the LubeCube. Clean and lubricate your sculpting instrument by simply running it through the slit on top.
Put an end to composite stickiness, pull-back and unnecessary voids. With LubeCube, simply peel off the adhesive back, stick it to a surface and slide your instrument tip through the slit. The cleaning and lubricating action will allow you to shape with ease. At Centrix, we make dentistry easier.
- Cleans, conditions and lubricates instruments with an unfilled, light-activated, Bis-GMA/UDMA resin monomer
- Lubricant is compatible with all light-activated and dual-cure composites. No alcohol, no solvents.
- Self-adhesive back allows placement anywhere that is convenient
- No-drip dispensing of lubricant micro-coats each instrument
- Sculpt composites faster and easier, with less "pull-back"
- Makes any composite instrument "non-stick"
- Opaque foam cube keeps resin lubricant from polymerizing
- Low cost, single use and disposable
- Smoother, less porous composite surfaces (see illustration on reverse side)